About State Roofing Systems, Inc.
State Roofing Systems, Inc. was established in 1981 by Keith Symons and Jack White. Being professional roofing contractors, our focus is primarily on commercial/industrial and large residential re-roof projects. We are licensed in California (Lic# 417692) and Nevada (Lic#0065327), bondable and insured.
We take great pride in our exemplary performance as roofing contractors and pay close attention to customer satisfaction. As a result, we have built State Roofing Systems, Inc. into one of the most respected roofing contractors in our industry. Our success is based on long-term relationships with satisfied clients who expect and receive exceptional quality at consistently fair prices.
We have completed over 6,500 roof installations totaling nearly 53 million sq. ft. and over 3,000 restorations since 1981. Since 2001 our Solar division has completed over 124 installations that have added over 37 mega watts of solar electric energy throughout California.
Our list of clients include financial institutions, public utilities, schools, religious associations, hospitals and convalescent centers, major retail chains, hotels and property management groups. Our company employs over 120 full time employees including administrative and sales staff, superintendents and installers.
Our production operations consist of eight crews designated for low slope projects, four crews for steep projects and five crews for maintenance and emergency repair work.
What Sets Us Apart
- Knowledgeable estimators who stay current on changes in the roofing industry through educational seminars, periodicals and on-site training.
- Detailed written proposals. Comprehensive safety program that exceeds OSHA requirements.
- Retention of exceptional installers that consistently produce quality installations.
- Educated crews who follow manufacturer’s specifications, which will insure your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Worksites cleaned every workday.
- One-day roof removal on most “residential” projects to reduce disruption.
- Complete closeout package, which includes signed permit, warranty and a maintenance proposal.
What to Look for in Selecting your Roofing Contractor
- Valid State Contractors License
- Workers Compensation Insurance Certificate for further protection from claims.
- Original General Liability and Auto Insurance certificate further protection from claims for damages that specifically cover your project.
- A list of references.
- Confirmation that Contractor is approved by the Manufacturer to install the proposed product.
- A clean and permanent place of business that shows commitment to long term stability to assure protection in the future to monitor your roof system.