Industrial companies face unique challenges when it comes to the integrity of their roofs. In addition to the normal things that affect roof lifespans, like weather and wear and tear, industrial roofs are exposed to chemicals, residues, and heat. These factors would easily cause a commercial roof to break down faster than it should. The other big challenge is the fact that industrial roofs require large roofing systems to cover their massive facilities.
To get the roofing solutions you need for your facility, you need a professional contractor that understands these challenges. At State Roofing Systems, Inc., we specialize in commercial and industrial roofing services. Our industrial roofing contractors have worked with numerous industrial businesses, including Kraft and Chevron, to deliver comprehensive roof services. We’re well-known for our competitive prices and ability to deliver results that go beyond expectations.
It’s no secret that industrial roofs are hard to maintain. However, State Roofing Systems has the skills and experience to handle your roofing project. Our team does everything your company needs to maintain the health of your roof. We offer a selection of services that includes:
- Roof Inspection
- Industrial Roof Repairs
- Roof Installation
- Roof Replacement
- Regular Maintenance
- Debris Removal
- Roof Management Reports
As experts in all matters related to roofing, we understand that some facilities require careful attention. For example, some facilities—like businesses in the food industry—run sensitive operations where dust and dirt falling from the ceiling could cause serious problems. When we perform roofing services, we take special care to do whatever we can to minimize disruptions to your operations.
Types of Roofs We Handle
State Roofing Systems has experience installing, maintaining, and repairing a variety of different styles of roofs. For heavy industry, we specialize in:
- Hot and Cold Built-Up Roofing (BUR): A system of multiple layers of reinforcement plies that are adhered with either hot asphalt or cold application cement and surfaced with a variety of materials.
- Single-Ply Systems: This is a single layer of roofing material that uses a very clean process that doesn’t require flaming torches, smoking kettles, or strong odors.
Along with our many roofing services, we offer full-service roofing programs that help you protect your investment. Our warranty programs include:
- Prepaid Premium Program: This is an all-encompassing program that includes all inspections, maintenance, debris removal, and roof management reports for a 10-year period. This program has the best value and it’s renewable.
- Yearly Premium: Annually, we’ll come by to perform inspections, debris removal, maintenance, and roof management reports. This program can be extended throughout the useful life of your roof.
- 5 + 5 Program: This is a renewable contractor’s warranty designed to provide protection against leaks beyond the original warranty period. This program can be extended throughout the useful life of your roof.
- Custom Program: We can create a customized warranty program to meet the unique needs of your business.